UMPG win 'Sync Publisher' at Music Week Sync Awards
The Music Week Sync Awards returned for its fourth year at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London hosted by BBC Radio 6 Music presenter Shaun Keaven.
The Universal Music Publishing sync team were presented with the Sync team: Publisher award for work including:
- John Lewis ‘Buster the Boxer’ - ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ Vaults (Advert)
- Lloyds Bank ‘By Your Side’ – ‘Praise You’ Hannah Grace (Advert)
- Wonder Woman End Credits – ‘To Be Human’ - Sia feat. Labrinth (written by Florence & The Machine) (Film)
- Netflix ‘Stranger Things’ – ‘Should I Stay or Should I Go’ The Clash (TV Series)
- Design Museum ‘Opening Film’ – ‘Blue Monday’ New Order (Advert)
Congratulations to everyone involved!